Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!! I hope everyone enjoyed their day. I sure did. Got some wonderful gifts for my mom, as well as Mike's mom, and also my grandmother (we did a cookout with her and my grandpa today, since we had already done early Mother's Day celebrations with our moms). Mike got me a new coffee table and bookshelf for the living room, as well as a new maternity shirt. :) All in all, it was a pretty good day!

I'm so thankful for my mother every day, especially today. She has helped shape me into the woman I am and the mother I'm becoming. She's my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life at this point. She means the world to me.

It's also very exciting to have people wish me a Happy Mother's Day - makes it all the more real that in 10 1/2 weeks, I will truly be a mother! I cannot wait! Our little girl will be here before we know it. It's worth all the back pain, stretch marks, constant runs to the potty, and everything else that's not so pleasant that comes with pregnancy. She is now my number one priority. =)

Will be posting more in the next day or two. I promise to try to keep up with this blog better.. I know I have been slacking a bit, but it is good to express myself and write about my pregnancy! Thanks to my readers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post on my blog, and for your comment(s)! =)