Monday, March 21, 2011

... IT'S A GIRL!


So folks, we found out last Tuesday that we are having a baby GIRL! Her name will be Kinslee Michelle Grace. At 5 1/2 months, she's already weighing 15 oz. Seeing the ultrasound, and hearing her heartbeat (3rd time), was amazing. Of course I came home that night and framed the ultrasound pictures and within another day, had made a beautiful display of her pictures with her name (see pic). I cannot wait to meet my baby girl, and give her all my love. I will put every effort and blood, sweat, and tears into her well-being. She is the most important thing in my life now. Thankful for every day I have on this earth that I can be a mother to her. <3 More soon..



Kinslee waving at Mommy and Daddy =)


My precious angel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post on my blog, and for your comment(s)! =)